Friday, January 30, 2009

Colorful, Modern & Playful Nursery Ideas


So, I love this kind of stark black and white look with vibrant pops of color everywhere, but I'm not sold on the black accent wall for a nursery. I think I would go with bright green, orange or maybe chocolate brown.


Ya, so I'm not gonna do pink for my boy's room, but I do love the crazy circle decals. I could really have fun putting those up in funky patterns.

I love quilts, but a lot of times they are a little too country for me. This is the perfect answer to my dilemma. A quilt like this would be a great piece to build a nursery around.

This nursery stood out to me because I love orange for a boy's nursery. It's bright and unique.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was recently in the business of shopping for nursery decor myself. Those circle stickers can be found on the wal mart and target website. They are super cute, inexpensive and very user friendly. Have fun decorating!!

Diana said...

I agree with you, I like the orange one the best.