January 29, 2009 (20 weeks)
So, here I am at the halfway point of my pregnancy and pretty close to 5mos. This is my first belly picture and it was quite fun. I have seen these done so many times, but I was stoked to do my own.
I'm excited to finally have my own baby bump even if it is a little one. I haven't had anyone who doesn't already know pick up on my being pregnant, but I know that will come. Although, I am trying to hurry it along by wearing clothes that show the bump the most and sticking it out of course.
Can you believe I have an 8inch baby inside my little belly?! I started feeling him move for the first time a few weeks ago. I teared up and just sat there in amazement. Then I called Ernie and told him and he was thrilled. Now, he asks me several times a day if I've felt the baby move. He was even able to feel baby Schulzie move last weekend. Too fun!


1 comments:
So cute! yeah, waiting for the bump to grow is like waiting for water to boil (or whatever that saying is), takes forever! You just want it to come so people will know you're pregnant and didn't just overdo it on the carbs over the holidays. Consider yourself lucky though, you'll probably be pretty small when you leave the hospital with your little one. :)
Tracy
Post a Comment