I can't believe how fast our "Boy Wonder" is growing! Jackson is four months old now and, "he's just getting so big" This weekend, Ernie and I took him to the park so that he could experience his first birthday party. His little buddy Adan just turned two and Jackson especially loved his first time on the swing. I just love these pics of him. I think they really capture his innocent wonder!
| Slobber Mouth Strikes Again! |
| Just Hangin' Around |
| The Face of Destiny |


14 comments:
What a little cutie. I can't wait to meet him.
Soooo cute!! He's growing up so much. He is adorable and looks so much like both of you guys! Love y'all! Miss you three. : )
He looks alot like Ernie, but I can see some of my sweet friend Leah in that boy too! What a handsome lad! :) Thanks for sharing!
Wow...he's changing so much! Definitely can see both of you...love his ears!
Kris Sarratt
I'm tempted to print one and put it in a frame on Ernie's desk. :)
Chris Chadwick (via facebook)
these are so cute! Can we say we have a drooler on our hands :)
Becky Jensen (Via facebook)
He is soooo precious Leah! And you are beaming with pride! He has become such a cute combination of you and ernie! Can't wait to meet him in person
Tangi Levandusky (via facebook)
I can't get over how Jackson has grown and that smile. Quite the handsome little man.
Uncle O (via facebook)
Leah, he is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!
Lauren Chen (via email)
Awesome! Look at those ears - soooo cute!!
So super cute. I think he looks just like his beautiful mommy!
Val wants him!!!!
Auntie Sloane (via txt message)
Can't wait to see your family this Thanksgiving:) Jackson is growing so fast. He looks so happy and healthy. We just love him so much. Reynold and the kids can't stop talking about how big Jackson has gotten. He is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!
Auntie Val (via email)
too cute. thanks for sharing.
Roxy Price (via email)
Post a Comment