Congratulations to you both!!! Little Jackson is so precious. You two must be overjoyed. Thanks so much for sending pics, I love that I get to still be included in your life as these significant moments come. Have a blast with your little one. I'd love to hear updates from you whenever you send them out.
Congratulations, your son is such a cute baby. I 'm so happy that God has blessed you with a cute baby to make you smile everyday. I am so excited to see more future kids for children church.
Leah, Congratulations on a safe labor and a beautiful baby boy!!! Everyone who saw him tell me that he is soooooooooo cute, and I see what they're talking about by the pictures below. Thank you for sharing. I'm thrilled for you and Ernie. :)
Thank you for taking the time to share the beautiful pictures of Prince Jackson. I'm looking forward to meeting him soon. Enjoy your time of bonding - What a Joy!!!!!
Thank you for sharing! He is, in deed, a little prince! :) So sweet and has beautiful skin tones :)! Wow, I know you two must be looking at Jackson and standing in awe of God's love!
I love this little guy!! He is so cute. I have one of my pictures with him as the background on my cell phone. I can't wait to see him again... and you guys. I wanna see you too :) Hug & kiss him for me. Love you guys!
Okay, so this is weird. There is a comment from me at 5:06 PM today. I wrote that post, but not today. I'm confused. Am I so old that I can't remember what I wrote only an hour & a half ago?!
Dear Leah and Ernie, congratulations to the birth of your baby boy Jackson. He is such a cute baby. We thank the LORD that HE helped you through the delivery and that everything went well and that Jackson is a healthy baby. Enjoy every day with him, it is so exciting to see how fast they grow and learn and develop so much within the first year. GOD blessed Jackson with two wonderful, faithful parents. Love the Oluwo family
I Love me some Jesus. Creativity makes me smile. My husband and son are my joy. Writing is my frustrating passion. I'm a communicator. I love to dance all by myself. Friendship keeps me fed. I'm a cheese ball. The Longhorns are my boys. I am a recent Texan, but will always be a Cali girl at heart. Family is everything. Nacho Libre...'nough said. Did I mention I'm a communicator. O.k., I'm done.
28 comments:
Congrats to both of you again...isn't it just the best thing in the world being a parent? Aren't you so in love with him? You guys are so blessed!
Kris Sarratt
Congratulations to you both!!! Little Jackson is so precious. You two must be overjoyed. Thanks so much for sending pics, I love that I get to still be included in your life as these significant moments come. Have a blast with your little one. I'd love to hear updates from you whenever you send them out.
Love you both!
-Megan Jones-
Baby Jackson is just too beautiful. I glad to see your using baby mittens. You are truly blessed.
Lisa Taylor
CUTE!! He has Ernie's head.
Pamela Watkins
Too cute! COngratulations!
Wendi Lehman
awww.. he is cute!!!! Congrats Schulz Family!
love,
el
I'm just now seeing the pictures. Toooo cute. Adorable!!! I'm happy for you two!
Blessings,
Deena
Congratulations!!! We have a little something for Mr. Jackson. See you soon!
~Erin & Joe
wow. i can honestly say that he is really cute
Trevor Stokes
Congrats ... He's beautiful!!! Give him hugs & kisses from the Barnett clan....
Wow. Congratulations guys. We are so excited for you! Can't wait to meet him...
Lester Jumawan
Congratulations, your son is such a cute baby. I 'm so happy that God has blessed you with a cute baby to make you smile everyday. I am so excited to see more future kids for children church.
Tania Gomez
Leah,
Congratulations on a safe labor and a beautiful baby boy!!! Everyone who saw him tell me that he is soooooooooo cute, and I see what they're talking about by the pictures below. Thank you for sharing. I'm thrilled for you and Ernie. :)
Trisha Ingram
What a little sweetie pie! Look at those amazing eyes! Hope to see you both soon.... CONGRATS
Amanda Shaon
Ernie and Leah,
Thank you for taking the time to share the beautiful pictures of Prince Jackson. I'm looking forward to meeting him soon. Enjoy your time of bonding - What a Joy!!!!!
Love,
Sally
Congrats! Yes, you are his mama, but I agree that he is a cutie and you should be very proud!
Tracy Phillips
Thank you for sharing! He is, in deed, a little prince! :) So sweet and has beautiful skin tones :)! Wow, I know you two must be looking at Jackson and standing in awe of God's love!
Have a wonderful day!
Sundy Goodnight
I'm so excited to see you and meet your amazing son! Love you so much friend, and thank you for pictures. Made our day!!!
Julie Morris
Congratulations to the two of you! He is precious!
Tracy Porter
He is so CUTE! Love you guys & will see you soon because I can't stay away from Jackson for too long.
In Christ,
~Clint James
He's beautiful! congratulations!
Becky Jensen
I love this little guy!! He is so cute. I have one of my pictures with him as the background on my cell phone. I can't wait to see him again... and you guys. I wanna see you too :) Hug & kiss him for me. Love you guys!
~Clint
Okay, so this is weird. There is a comment from me at 5:06 PM today. I wrote that post, but not today. I'm confused. Am I so old that I can't remember what I wrote only an hour & a half ago?!
soooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!
love,
ellen
leah, he is tooooo cute! i can't believe in the 1st week of being a mom, you've had time to put this together. I'm really excited to see you guys!
Adrea Young
wow leah and ernie...... he's beautiful... ohh. to ernie he's handsome to you instead........ congrats..
roxy
Dear Leah and Ernie,
congratulations to the birth of your baby boy Jackson. He is such a cute baby.
We thank the LORD that HE helped you through the delivery and that everything went well and that Jackson is a healthy baby.
Enjoy every day with him, it is so exciting to see how fast they grow and learn and develop so much within the first year. GOD blessed Jackson with two wonderful, faithful parents.
Love the Oluwo family
What an adventure! and what a cutie! I can't wait to get to meet him.
Love,
Jessica Gilland
Post a Comment