Friday, March 5, 2010

Here's Jax at 8 Months.

It's been too long since I updated the blog with some Jackson cutieness. He's crawling now, teething and into everything. I've been a busy momma. I love these black and whites they capture Jaxie's joyfulness!

My Fingers Taste Good
Gimme That
Is That My Bottle?
I Finally See the Light
I'm Not So Sure About That
My Toes Taste Good
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Shy Face

Squeeshy!

7 comments:

JessG said...

He is so cute! I can't believe I haven't been able to see him yet!

Ann said...

He is absolutely adorable!!! Those chubby thighs are too cute. Love his nursery.

Aldriena said...

great pictures!!

Jessica said...

You need to post a video of him crawling!

Anonymous said...

Leah,
Thanks! The pictures are too cute!!
Pamela (via e-mail)

Anonymous said...

absolutely too adorable!!! i knew he was cute but those pics are another thing... wow!

Blessings,
Erin

Anonymous said...

Soooooooooo precious I love it!

Andrea Jones (via e-mail)