Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pregnancy Photoshoot (By Ann Pasquini Photography)

Last week our good friend Ann flew into San Diego from Texas. I was so excited because Ann is also a photographer and she lived in San Diego when Ernie and I were engaged and she took our engagement photos, which we loved. I was hoping that she would come and visit sometime during my pregnancy because I was dreaming of a baby bump photoshoot with her.

It was a gorgeous sunny day in La Jolla when we joined Ann. The three of us had so much fun frolicking in the park and playing at the beach. We took a ton of pictures but these are some of my favorites. (I will post more of them in a slideshow format later)

We only have about two months left in this pregnancy and it's amazing how quickly the months have flown. I'm glad this time as been captured on film, it's been such an amazing season. We are so ready for our son to join us and we are so thankful that God has blessed us with the miracle of life.

13 comments:

Lily Bunker said...

Wow Leah! Love the new photos. That one with you jumping with the umbrella looks really dangerous for a pregnant women! You're so brave! I'm coming back to CA so I hope to see you soon! Love, Lily

Schulzie Momma said...

How funny Ernie and I joked about how I look like I'm jumping so much higher than I really am because of the angle. Ann was sitting on the ground. No danger to Jackson, promise. I just had a Mary Poppins moment.

Anonymous said...

I actually just cried seeing the photos :) Seriously, WOW! How amazing the photos are, how incredible it must be to be two months away from holding your son, and where did you get that stylin shirt!! :)

Julie

Anonymous said...

Dear Leah and Ernie,
WOW! I am sooooo happy for the two of you. The Lord has blessed both of you. I know this is what you wanted and it's going to happen and its a boy!
The pictures were very special. Thank you so much for including me. I can just see the happiness and glow in both of your faces. Please send baby pictures!
God bless you,
Sally

Jonnique said...

Beautiful pictures. They really captured your love for each other and Jackson!

Mama Jenn said...

LOVE your pics! Ann took pics of us when we were pregnant too!! I think I posted a blog about it as well!!

Ann said...

Yea!! I'm so glad you love these images as much as I do, and I, too, had so much fun with you guys that day! It couldn't have been a more perfect day! Yea, Jackson!

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Aw, Leah I LOVE those pictures!I I've always loved pregnancy pictures, I think they're so precious, and yours are just beautiful. :)

Jen Mathis

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! So cute! My favs are the one with you leaping with the umbrella, the serious profile one of you and the one of Ernie kissing you belly. :) How fun!

Can't wait for the shower!
MINX

Jess Skinner

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful Lady!!!! I love the pictures. Leah you are radiant. Love, Jessica "Shultz" Gilland

Diana said...

Great photos. Can't wait to meet little Jackson in person. Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Those pics look like postcards! Pregnancy looks good on you, girl!

Love
Tangi

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh Ann did a GREAT job, she's very talented. I LOVE the umbrella and my fave is the one of you in the air clicking your heals!

Adrea Young