Sunday, September 26, 2010

Texas State Fair (15 Months, September 2010)

Jackson is quite Happy in a Barrel
My Little Cowboy
Giddy Up
First Time Seeing a Horse...He was Enthralled
Gorgeous Giraffe
When at the Fair, Nachos are a Must
My Boy is Quite Fearless
He Loved the Giant Tractor
Look Dad I'm Driving
Good Ol' Texas Dirt Sand ;)
Next Year I'm Riding the Ferris Wheel

6 comments:

diana said...

Looks like Jackson is adapting nicely. I love state fairs.

Anonymous said...

He's adorable! Really enjoyed the pics!

Deena (via e-mail)

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to hear and see that you guys are having a smooth transition to Texas life!

Jonnique (via e-mail)

Anonymous said...

O. my. gosh. That pic of jax in a barrel looks JUST like Ernie! so crazy! So glad you guys are havin fun.

Jessica S. (via e-mail)

Anonymous said...

Awesome...glad you guys are settling in.

Kris (via e-mail)

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICS, Schulz Fam!

Katie (via facebook)