Thanks for sharing your beautiful "Babymoon" vacation. The pictures are beautiful, and they remind me when I spent almost a month in the Carribbean. I need to return as well. Pamela
So excited for you two!! You're going to love being parents! It's so much fun; so exciting, so much work. Lol. Can't imagine our lives without this little girl and I know Jackson's going to be sooo blessed to have you guys as Mommy & Daddy! Luvya! Lauren
I Love me some Jesus. Creativity makes me smile. My husband and son are my joy. Writing is my frustrating passion. I'm a communicator. I love to dance all by myself. Friendship keeps me fed. I'm a cheese ball. The Longhorns are my boys. I am a recent Texan, but will always be a Cali girl at heart. Family is everything. Nacho Libre...'nough said. Did I mention I'm a communicator. O.k., I'm done.
9 comments:
So much fun! I am sure Baby Schulzie had the bestest time of you all. -Jess Gilland
The pictures are amazing! I am sure not as amazing as being there in person!
Wow, those islands look amazing! Looks like you had a great last trip before the baby. Yeah for vacations!
Great pics with great people in them! I am sure Jackson Alexander(Cute name!) will enjoy viewing them one day!
I wish I would have heard of a "babymoon" before having all my little ones! :-)
Very nice...so excited for you guys!
Kris
Thanks for sharing your beautiful "Babymoon" vacation. The pictures are beautiful, and they remind me when I spent almost a month in the Carribbean. I need to return as well.
Pamela
So excited for you two!! You're going to love being parents! It's so much fun; so exciting, so much work. Lol. Can't imagine our lives without this little girl and I know Jackson's going to be sooo blessed to have you guys as Mommy & Daddy!
Luvya!
Lauren
I cried through your note! I'm overjoyed for you and Ernie!
Post a Comment